No matter what type of business you have, consistency is key to succeeding. From marketing to customer service, consistency can make or break your business.
What often happens, however, is business owners get into the market-market-market, work-with-your-clients, market-market-market cycle causing up and down flows in your prospect pipeline and cash flow.
To continuously feed your prospect pipeline and cash flow, you must regularly apply your marketing messages. When you do, it sets an expectation. As you consistently provide information-rich topics as well as engage your audience, your prospects begin to look forward to your messages.
When you are consistent, the dependability of your messaging creates a rhythm. As you consistently meet that expectation you’ve created, it instills trust over time with your prospects. It’s creating that ongoing stay-in-touch system – a critical component in turning those prospects into customers.
“Consistency also gives your customer confidence that the next time they do business with you, they will have the same experience.” said Marilyn Suttle, Best Selling Co-Author of Who’s Your Gladys? When you set the standards and meet those standards, it increases your chances the customer will come back again.
Here is a process to create more marketing consistency in your small business:
1. List areas in your business where you can create more consistency. (For example, networking, newsletter, and social media marketing.)
2. For each area, identify a pre-determined schedule and place them in your calendar. If you belong to various networking groups, make sure the events for the entire year are placed in your calendar. The same goes with your newsletter and social media marketing. Plan out an entire year of your messages. Your messages should be a mix of engaging, thought provoking, and high-content quotes, articles and/or videos.
3. Finally, make sure to execute your plan. Delegate or use automated systems to leverage your time in the execution of your plan. When you do, your marketing consistency will create a rhythm.
Once you take all of your marketing tactics and regularly apply them, you’ll notice how many more clients you bring in. When you have that systematic consistent marketing process, you will build unstoppable momentum.
If you found today’s training video helpful, you’ll love Lisa’s signature program, The Entrepreneurial Edge System, where she walks you through how to automatically bring in pre-qualified prospects and turn them into invested clients up to 98% of the time.
You will discover:
- How to become known in your area of expertise
- Specific strategies and techniques to bring in multiple income streams
- Ways to automate your marketing so you consistently fill your prospect pipeline
- How to create your own Business Blueprint so you have your very own road map to effortlessly build a profitable business you love