Have you ever found yourself listening to one of those infomercials and being truly captivated by the message even though in your head you might have thought, “This is so hokey? They’re really embellishing how difficult it is to clean with a regular mop.”
Just as that thought pops into your head, they make several practical points and you find yourself pulling out your credit card to buy it. Afterward, you’re really excited and can’t wait to receive your new product.
Why did that happen?
They focused on the struggles that you identified with. They also showed you how their product or systematic approach was the solution to your problems.
Many business owners try to sell their services forgetting to focus on the solution or results the customer will receive by working with them. After all, we all like solutions that make life easier, right? Instead of trying to sell all of your services, focus on your signature system that helps your target market achieve their results.
What is a signature system?
A signature system is a step-by-step asset that makes your process easily understood. You will become known for it, helping draw in your target market. When you integrate your asset through your marketing:
• Your prospects quickly understand what you do, making it easier for them to work with you;
• You develop trust because you provide a well thought-out solution to their problems;
• You create a higher perceived value with your system because you can provide a shortcut for them;
• You develop ways to increase the lifetime value of your client; and
• You elevate your brand awareness.
As an added benefit, you create massive momentum because you:
• Construct a foundation of content that is easily shared in your marketing
• Guide your customers through the range of products and services that increases the lifetime value of each client
• Develop multiple revenue streams
• Distinguish your company from all others that do similar work becoming the go-to resource
Clients are drawn to you because your system, model, process, or blueprint just made their life a lot easier. You also made it easy for them to buy from you.
If you are inspired to create your signature asset in two days to distinguish your company in the marketplace and identify a marketing plan to implement it, join us for the Create Your Signature Program on Fri-Sat September 25-26, 2020.