As a business professional, you know that, unless you create distinction from your competitor, you’ll get lumped into a box, like you sell consultancy services, sell insurance, or manufacture a product. You might also know that unless you can show what makes your product or services distinct, there is little inspiring reason for them to buy from you.
Your challenge is to stand apart from your perceived competitor. Perceived competitor because your prospects like to put you in a box with similar businesses.
Many businesses try to sell their services forgetting to focus on the solution, results, and, most importantly, what is distinct. Just as important is how that uniqueness is integrated into all areas of the business, like the marketing and sales processes.
One of the key take aways that we hear about from business owners who attend our Create Your Signature Program and Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners, is the how much more revenue they can generate when integrating their company’s Signature Program.
A signature program is a company asset that defines your approach, process, product, or model so that it is easily understood. You become known for it, drawing in your target market, and securing more business because of it.
Five Advantages When You Integrate Your Signature Asset
When you integrate your asset into your sales and marketing processes, there are five advantages:
1. Your prospects quickly understand what you do, making it easier for them to hire you;
2. You develop trust because you provide a well thought-out solution to their problems;
3. You create a higher perceived value because you can ensure its implementation;
4. You develop ways to increase the lifetime value of your client; and
5. You elevate your brand awareness.
Client Case Study
One of our clients owns a product-based business. While there are other businesses that sold similar products, she didn’t have an advantage on product alone. Through our workshops and mentoring, she discovered that her post-purchase training services ensured correct application of the product and was not offered by any of her competitors. She distinguished herself by her unique process.
As an added benefit, she created massive momentum because she could then:
• Construct a foundation of content that is easily shared in her marketing
• Guide the customers through the range of products and services that increased the lifetime value of each client
• Developed multiple revenue streams
• Distinguished her company from all others becoming the go-to resource while commanding a higher price point
Clients are drawn to you because your system, model, process, or blueprint just made their life a lot easier and solved a problem. You also made it easy for them to buy from you by explaining your full range of products and services succinctly and distinctly.
Invitation to Create Your Signature Program
If you are inspired to create your signature asset in two days, join us for the Create Your Signature Program on Thurs-Fri, March 18-19, 2021 and the Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners on April 29-30, 2021.
Join us either online or onsite. Due to health protocols and guidelines, onsite spaces are limited. Please note your preference in the Notes section when registering.