Is it possible to attract and hire the right people
for the right job the first time?
-Understanding the position requirements
-Attracting the right candidates and
-Discerning the right fit
It may sound simple, but it never seems quite easy. Most interview processes fail because business professionals:
- Do not understand the key elements to adequately prepare for an interview
- Have inconsistent execution
- Often ask irrelevant questions
- Believe interviews are just a gut feel or a formality
- Have a haphazard or non-existent onboarding process once the offer is made setting the employee up for failure before they even step foot into the organization
Hire with Confidence
Through Your Participation in
Interviewing Made Easy Online, On-Demand Webinar-Based Course
Whether you’re hiring your first employee, have interviewed but were never trained, or need to sharpen your skills, this 2-part webinar-based online course is for you. This course is great for solo-CEOs, small business owners, consultants, chiropractors, franchisors, franchisees, non-profits, associations, and any other business professional who needs to hire someone.
(Course content for US-based businesses only).
Through this course, you will discover the exact reason why, after interviewing with Lisa Mininni, a candidate stood up, shook her hand and told her that the interview was one of the best interviews they had ever been on (regardless if they were offered the job or not)!
And, she will give you the process she has used so you can attract and hire the right candidate for the right job the first time. She shares her tried-and-true experience with you in this two-part online course.
You will learn an easy interview process that can easily be replicated for every position in your organization, regardless if you’re hiring a/an:
- Independent contractor
- Temporary employee
- Full-time employee
- Skilled and Unskilled Trade
- Board Member
- Learn a 3-step system of focused interviewing designed to hire right the first time
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of interviewing
- Stop hiring warm bodies and start laser focusing your recruiting so you attract the right candidate for the right position the first time
- Increase your capability to deliver a focused interview process so you reduce your recruiting expenses forever
- Discover what’s missing from your hiring process
- Tap into additional resources and become masterful at hiring
In Part 1 of this course, you will:
- Discover the best ways to prepare for any interview (and why not preparing can get you in trouble)
- Learn about the 6 tactics and tools to attract the right candidates
- Review the 5 steps to tighten up your legal compliance when interviewing
- Review the questions you should and shouldn’t ask in an interview (and the exact part of the interview process that gets a lot of employers in trouble)
- Understand exactly why you want to ask focused and behavioral-based questions
- Identify the exact skills you want your ideal candidate to have for that job and the questions that will help you to discern if the candidate possesses those skills
- They key things you need to look for in a resume
In Part 2 of this course you will:
- Learn an easy process to facilitate a productive interview
- Understand ways to evaluate your candidates to make the best choice
- Identify key elements when extending an offer
- Clarify your onboarding process so your new staff/member hits the ground running
Two handy guides accompany the series, complete with:
- A handy 6-step checklist to use that walks you through a focused interview
- A simple-to-use Interview Rating Sheet to use for each candidate so you can discern the best fit for the position. (This comes in handy especially after a day of interviewing multiple people)
- 8 reference questions (and one particular question most employers forget to ask that could mean the difference between hiring a great employee or a mediocre one)
- How to offer and onboard your employee to set them up for success
Lisa Mininni has spent over 20 years interviewing and honed the interview process to this simple 3-step System delivered in just two sessions.
What’s more, your satisfaction is assured through her no risk guarantee. Right from the start, you will get the facts and tactics of successful interviewing. You can even send us any questions you may have about the covered course material and we’ll answer it!
However, if for any reason, you aren’t satisfied with this course, just contact us within 90-days of purchase at (734) 223-3938 or email email@example.com and she’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. No hard feelings. No hoops to jump through. In the spirit of continuous improvement, however, we’ll always want to know the reason you’re not satisfied so we can improve our programs.
Registration and Tuition
If you take a moment to calculate the cost of not hiring the right person the first time in terms of:
- Advertisements to attract them in the first
- Your time – how many times have you hired someone only to have them not show up?
- Or worse, you spend time training a person only to have them leave after a short time on the job
These costs can add up and, in some industries, on average costs over $5,500 per hire!
This course doesn’t even cost a fraction of that but will be the wisest investment in your business. With what you learn in this course, you will have gotten your return on investment in less than 1 new hire.
Once you register, you will receive instant access to this online course and the downloads.
Course Fee: Only $297