BEST SELLER PROFIT SYSTEM WORKSHOP AND MENTORING
Become a Best Selling Author and profit long-term from your book.
November 2-3, 2017 – Canton, Michigan
ONLINE CLASS: BECOME A BEST SELLING AUTHOR INTRODUCTORY CLASS
Get On Demand Replay
Crystallize your idea for your book! In this online, interactive class, you will be mentored. You will learn:
1. What’s underneath your procrastination in writing your book (and how to overcome it). You’ll also learn a simple way to put your thoughts together and format a book that sells.
2. Exactly what a Best Sellers List is and if it’s the right time for you launch your book. Timing is everything when it comes to stepping up in a big way!
3. The #1 thing you absolutely must clarify to sell books and that attracts your ideal clients most poised to work with you.
4. The 3-Step System to profit long-term from your book, create a connection with your ideal clients, and highlight your brand.
5. 5 strategic questions you must ask before you put pen to paper (and how you can apply them even if you already wrote your book)!
WEBINAR: How to Say “No” and Still Keep Employees Happy
Be the best boss. Empower employees – even when turning down their requests – by understanding and appreciating what’s most important to them.
You may be the best boss on earth, but you will need to say no to your employees from time to time. For any number of reasons, you may need to reject an idea, turn down a vacation request, or decline a raise. If you want the business to succeed, you can’t avoid these types of scenarios.
As a leader, you can communicate with effectiveness and grace when you deliver information with a person’s natural wiring in mind. With the knowledge of someone’s wiring, you can recognize and appreciate what matters to them – leaving your employees empowered.
This topic provides specific ways to say no based on your employee’s natural wiring (which you’ll be able to spot) that can improve workplace relationships, increase productivity, and strengthen employee morale.
- You will be able to distinguish between behaviors and biological wiring and how that influences communications.
- You will be able to identify the 4 elements of natural wiring.
- You will be able to recognize the cues to determine what matters most to employees.
- You will be able to distinguish the most optimal way to frame a no that keeps the employee empowered and aligned with the answer.
Join me at the conclusion of the webinar for a live question and answer session.
When: November 7, 2017 at 1 pm – 2 pm Eastern Time
Tuition: Regularly $99. Only $50 using the Register Now link below.
HR Certification Institute 1.0
Free Teleseminar: Relationship Marketing – Know Yourself. Know Your Network
Old school methods of high-pressured sales tactics and push marketing simply don’t work anymore – and they are outdated.
If you want to crack the code on enrolling more clients that feels authentic, then this session is for you.
In this free teleseminar, you will:
- Discover key insights into what makes people tick so you can be at ease with anybody.
- Learn tips to create instant rapport with others that causes you to effortlessly enroll others in your ideas, products and services.
- Understand your relationship to people and money – and what stops you in both areas.
- Get your hands on next-level networking tips that make a real difference in expanding your network.
Get instant access to the replay