I had a blast with my Success Circle Members this past Tuesday. One of the things I enjoy the most is that every entrepreneur is in a little different place. Some members are in transition from one business to another, others are just getting started, while others are growing in leaps and bounds.
Many members are breaking through all of those internal things that stop a small business owner from getting results. You’ve probably experienced some of those internal things too, such as that nasty inner critic biting at you to do things perfectly, struggling to figure out ways to get organized, or even trying to keep motivated.
What’s really rewarding is seeing how taking a systems approach is helping them get more clients and develop multiple income streams for their business. They get different outcomes because they are using a different approach: a systems approach.
The reason I’m sharing this with you is that so many small business owners struggle unnecessarily with building their business because they are taking the bits-and-pieces approach. When I first got started in business, I took that bits-and-pieces approach too. That’s where you work on bits of your business. A little marketing here, a little social media there and a little bit of networking. Unfortunately, you get a little bit in return.
What I discovered is that if you look at your whole business as a system, you quickly get focused on your ideal client, your marketing messages become clear, and you realize that creating multiple income streams is a lot easier than you thought.
If you’re taking that bits-and-pieces approach and feeling like you don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off of, I’ve got a resource you can tap into starting today. Nobody should struggle. It’s one of the reasons why I’m passionate about and why I created the Entrepreneurial Edge System along with my Success Circle.
My Success Circle Community gets VIP access to all virtual events where my special guests and I share the latest marketing systems. Members also get individual attention. Most importantly, they have one-on-one sessions and group Q&A sessions (to get their questions answered so they achieve their goals faster.)
This support is one of the reasons Success Circle Members accomplish incredible things, like achieving their first 5-figure month in 120 days or even seal the deal 100% of the time for 3 months straight. (It’s true, I work with high-achieving go-getters, and yes, these are actual results.) Just recently one of my clients also secured two more national accounts for her business just two months after attending the Live Entrepreneurial Edge System 3-Day Intensive. Year after year, they have grown their businesses.
It’s great when I get the emails each month on how much they enjoyed the high-content calls. This month my Success Circle Members got exclusive access to my interview with Lisa Manyon, Copywriting Strategist of Write On Creative who shared in-depth strategies on how to get your press releases noticed. It was absolutely fabulous.
If her name sounds familiar, she is a best-selling author and was a recent guest on my Navigating Change radio show. She pulled open the curtain on what is considered newsworthy when writing press releases and revealed to my members the layers each press release needs to have. She even supplied my members with a formula for writing press releases so they get noticed. These are the kinds of valuable shortcuts my members get and the reasons why they double (even triple) their income and pull in more clients.
So let’s do something incredible this summer. Let’s up your level of working smarter, not harder. I believe you can reach more people, get more done, make more money and feel accomplished. And I believe I can help.
If you’re inspired to tap into the support, marketing systems, and strategic coaching to make more money, pull in more clients, and create more freedom to enjoy it all, consider this your invitation to join my Success Circle. Get started now and make your summer spectacular!
I look forward to working with you soon!
Create a great life,
P.S. Did you catch my 5 part video series at www.getmoreclientsnowvideos.com?
…and this week’s high-content article. Enjoy
7 Benefits to Using Teleseminars to Grow Your Business
One of the best resources to use to quickly establish credibility, add additional streams of income, and attract new clients, is hosting teleseminars. Teleseminars are conducted over the telephone. Just like a live seminar, teleseminars have a speaker and attendees. What you don’t have is the expense of travel, hotel, food, beverage, and room rental.
There are many benefits to hosting a teleseminar. These include:
1. Easy Implementation. When you use a more familiar technology like the phone, it brings a certain level of comfort to you and the attendees. With many free teleseminar services available, it makes hosting one cost effective, especially for start-up businesses.
2. Cultivates Your Relationship with Your Prospects. When you hold regular teleseminars, your prospects get to know you and you get to demonstrate your skills. When you host them weekly or monthly, you develop a reputation for these events. It helps to distinguish yourself in the marketplace as the go-to person in your area of expertise.
3. Builds Your Community. When you schedule teleseminars, you position yourself as an expert by delivering high-value content. When people sign up for your teleseminar, remember to also give them your free weekly tips. This gives you an opportunity to stay in touch with them, cultivate your relationship, and provide an ongoing value-added experience regardless of where they are located.
4. Adds Additional Income Stream. As you facilitate various teleseminars, you create an empire of resources. The same information can be repackaged or reproduced in several media types to generate income. When you record them, you can download it to a CD or ebook. You can also have it transcribed and package it for sale at a later speaking engagement or sell on your website. At the end of your teleseminar, remember to offer one of your products for sale for those who feel inspired and want more from you.
5. Leverages Your Time. When you record your teleseminars, you are able to work smarter not harder. When you hold the live event, record it. I’ve done this for years. I keep the recordings where prospects tap into these high-content complimentary teleseminars at any time and listen when they are ready. Regardless of when a prospect enters my reader community, they learn all about the key systems that attract clients. I also automated the process, so that when they sign up, they get immediate access.
6. Connectivity Convenience. Teleseminars are not only convenient for you, they are convenient for your prospect. Since they can dial in from wherever they are, they don’t need to worry about being at a computer or making sure their internet connection is up to speed.
7. Boosts Your Online Traffic. When done right and regularly, prospects will come to your website for additional information, listen to your recordings, sign up for live events, and purchase your products.
Adding teleseminars to your marketing system helps you to quickly establish credibility, add additional streams of income, and attract new clients.
• Create the content for your session.
• Set a time and date and schedule your teleseminar with a hosting service. There are a number of free services to choose from.
• Market your session making sure your title is catchy and informs your prospect on the subject matter.
• Set up a way for them to sign up. For an added feature, have your attendees download a handout to complete as you go through the material.
• Follow up with your attendees. Whether you offered a special product they could purchase at the end of your call or ask what they took away from your teleseminar, make sure to stay in touch with your attendees.
Want to conduct teleseminars but wish you knew the right format? Want the shortcut on how to offer products without sounding sales-y? Pick up Your Ultimate Guide to Sealing the Deal Authentically – In Person, On Stage, on Teleseminars and on Webinars. This 90-page eGuide shows you the format, resources, systems and scripts to structuring your events and sealing the deal authentically.
Get the step-by-step systems, details, resources, and scripts you can follow to make your next event a smash hit! Learn how to leverage your website so you pre-qualify your prospects and much, much more. Visit the Success Store today!