The late great Jim Rohn once said:
“It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.”
Throughout each day you make thousands of decisions. Many decisions are made instinctively and others learned through habits.
Yet, sometimes you get stuck on the fence:
• Keep my job or start a business
• Market my business or hold back until I get _____ in place
• Write a book or wait until a better time
• Complete a relationship or stay in an unhappy one
• Invest in that workshop or wait and see
Sitting on the fence is painful. It saps energy and not just yours. Others feel it. You’re not the full expression of yourself.
This in-between place is fraught with anxiety and frustration. You may be trying to accomplish some thing in your life, but when you’re undecided in any place, it feels like you’re swimming upstream in mud.
It feels this way because you’re splitting your mental energy. You think about starting a business and are looking for a new job. You get excited because you get an interview which then redirects your energy some place other than your business. When you don’t land the job, you figure you’ll refocus your efforts on starting your business then wonder why you’re not getting clients.
Indecision in any part of your life creates a domino effect making any decision a monumental task. Hesitating will also lead to mental anguish and even frustration. Lift the frustration by making a decision and go with it.
How do I know all of this? I’ve been there.
Mental clutter will keep you stuck in a rut. If you’re stuck in the rut, you are likely stuck in a decision. The best way to get relief is to get off the fence, create a plan, and go with it.
If you are undecided on whether to join us for the Create Your Signature Program on March 18-19, 2021, now would be the time to get off of the fence and register.
Registration closes on Friday, March 5, 2021.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Want to distinguish your company from all others who offer similar products/services.
- Want to shorten the sales cycle and increase the lifetime value for each client.
- Have difficulty succinctly describing the value the client receives when working with you and your company.
In two days through our proprietary framework, we will mentor you through how to design your Signature Program so that it:
- Is easily understood by your ideal clients
- Establishes you as the go-to resource
- Distinguishes your company from any others that do similar work
- Builds your platform in alignment with the mark you want to make in the world
- Expands your revenue streams