Have you ever wished you could distinguish your services from all others that do similar work do? Would you like to walk into any meeting with confidence that you have a crystal clear pathway to not only enroll new clients but navigate your clients through your products and services?
The ability to communicate what makes your company’s services distinct shouldn’t be a mystery or confusing. It simply involves identifying your unique signature advantage.
Think about it, you ask someone what their company does and they will say: We sell widgets. We manufacture parts. We consult with Fortune 500. Their description puts them into the mixing bowl of companies that do similar work. They might follow up with a specific feature of their product or service, but that’s easily replicated by others.
Instead, imagine if you could share the distinct signature advantage your company provides that is also proprietary. You offer something that:
- That nobody with similar products and services offers.
- Aligns with the greater contribution your company is in the world.
- Distinctly captures your unique approach.
Here’s an example to show what I mean.
We worked with a CEO of a training company that offers a number of leadership development programs. He has a lot of competition who offer similar services.
Before he started to work with us, he and his team experienced:
- Lengthy sales cycles;
- Confusion on how initially enroll their clients into their services without overwhelming them; and
- Frustration on how to increase the lifetime value of each client.
As he worked through our proprietary framework, he identified his company’s unique approach. Their approach also had a common theme helping him to connect each of his service offerings, rather than offer separate training topics.
We also aligned that theme to their Contribution in the World. Aligning their services with a broader contribution expanded their thinking, possibilities and potential partnerships. From there, we identified his products and services channel. The channel gave a clear way to upservice the clients.
What we created was his unique branded model and platform. With this signature advantage, they clarified the company’s marketing messages and created content for a book the CEO is writing. The book will serve as a lead generator for the company.
The company’s signature platform is now also a business asset where:
• His company is distinguished from all others that do similar work;
• Clients see that the model and platform of leadership services;
• The platform can also be included in the business valuation when he decides to sell it; and
• They become the go-to experts in their field distinguishing themselves from all others in the marketplace.
Creating your company’s signature asset is more than just packaging or outlining features and benefits. Your signature asset is an advantage that is aligned, easily experienced, and scalable.
Resource and Invitation
If you are inspired to create your signature asset, I invite you to:
Create Your Signature Program Master Class on Thursday-Friday, September 16-17, 2021
For more information and register, visit https://www.ExcellerateAssociates.com/create-your-signature-program/