As a business professional, you know that unless you create distinction from your competitor, you’ll get lumped into a box, like you sell consultancy services, sell insurance, sell real estate or manufacture a product. You might also know that unless you can show what makes your product or services distinct, there is little inspiring reason for them to buy from you.
Your challenge is to stand apart from your perceived competitor. Perceived competitor because your prospects like to put you in a box with similar businesses. Many people try to sell their services forgetting to focus on the solution, results, and, most importantly, what is unique. Just as important is how that uniqueness is integrated into all areas of the business, like the marketing and sales processes.
A signature advantage is a company’s branded asset that defines your approach, process, product, or model so that it is easily understood. You become known for it, drawing in your target market, and securing more business because of it.
When you integrate your asset through your marketing, there are five advantages:
1. Your prospects quickly understand what you uniquely do, making it easier for them to hire you;
2. You develop trust because you provide a well thought-out solution to their problems;
3. You create a higher perceived value because you can ensure its implementation;
4. You develop ways to increase the lifetime value of your client; and
5. You elevate your brand awareness.
One of our clients owns a product-based business. While there are other businesses that sold similar products, she recognized that she didn’t have an advantage on product alone. Through our workshops and mentoring, she discovered that her post-purchase training services ensured correct application of the product and was not offered by any of her competitors. She distinguished herself by her unique training process.
She integrated her branded process in these ways:
• Constructed a foundation of content that is easily shared in her marketing
• Guided the customers through the range of products and services that increased the lifetime value of each client
• Developed multiple revenue streams including it in her proposals
• Distinguished her company from all others becoming the go-to resource while commanding a higher price point
Clients are drawn to you because your system, model, process, or blueprint just made their life a lot easier and solved a problem. You also made it easy for them to buy from you by explaining your full range of products and services succinctly and distinctly.
If you are inspired to create your signature asset in two days, join us for the Create Your Signature Program on Thursday-Friday, May 18-19, 2023. Through this practicum you will develop your signature advantage (asset), understand how to integrate it into your sales/marketing processes, and move your clients through your service/product offerings.
Register at: https://www.excellerateassociates.com/create-your-signature-program/