To be considered for being the Charity of Choice, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) non-profit; an Internal Revenue Service "Letter of Determination" must be available for submission/review.
- Have been in existence for three years.
- Be in good standing and have submitted IRS Form 990.
- Send a representative to the Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners, which happens in April and October usually in Michigan.
- Have a permit for fundraising and/or raffle.
- Submit the requirements listed above by December 31 of each year to email@example.com with the subject line Charity of Choice.
Previous Charity of Choice Recipients Include:
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. They are the premier leadership organization for girls, and experts on their growth and development.
The mission of Sanctum House is to provide a sanctuary for women survivors of sex trafficking and empower women with life skills to succeed.
Kokua Care was established in 2003 in Honolulu, Hawaii, on Oahu to provide the best quality home care in Hawaii for their Kupuna, precious seniors, so that they may stay as long as they choose in the homes that they love.
Project Forgive provides free online resources advancing forgiveness education globally. A documentary about Project: Forgive is slated to be announced in 2017.
Team Happy Feet
To raise money in support of education and research of breast cancer and provide medical and non-medical financial assistance to those with a proven need who are battling breast cancer.
Our Process and Timelines
Please submit the following requirements by December 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Charity of Choice:
- An Internal Revenue Service "Letter of Determination" that you are a 501(c)(3).
- Please provide documentation of the date you became a non-profit
- Are you in good standing and can provide your most recent IRS Form 990?
- Your website's address
- Can you send a representative to the Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners, which happens in April and October?
- Do you have or can you obtain a permit for fundraising and/or raffle at the Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners?
- Submit the requirements listed above by December 31 to email@example.com with the subject line Charity of Choice
Thank you for letting us know about your non-profit. Please know that if your non-profit is not selected this year, we review previous submissions and we may select you the following year. Feel free to re-submit your application next year.
Thank you for the contribution you and your non-profit are in the world.
Lisa Mininni and her company really walk their walk. They help business owners on a daily basis realize what they need to overcome what is holding them back or just to excel on a deeper level of what they are already doing to grow their businesses....and they give back. Charity is at the heart of what Lisa does and what she teaches. When a company or person is successful they give to those less fortunate. Thank you Lisa for being a stand for those as successful, working towards being as successful and those in need of a hand up!Edee Franklin
Founder, Sanctum House