Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of knowing human hardwiring?
With the knowledge of someone’s wiring, we can recognize and appreciate what matters to them, how they communicate, and what they need. We can also comprehend their value system and how they think. This profound insight into a person’s wiring is more beneficial than knowing their personality profile, family history, or IQ. It is also a better barometer for understanding what makes a person tick; far better than simply knowing their educational accomplishments, work history or skill sets.
How is human wiring measured?
To describe and measure another person’s wiring pattern is one of the more recent and revolutionary advances in human understanding. The field of psychological testing has evolved over the years, and so has the field of organizational and employee assessment. Advancements in these areas have led to the development of the AcuMax Index®, which is the only human assessment tool to define, measure, and report on a person’s wiring.
What does the AcuMax Index measure?
The AcuMax Index measures your innate wiring and reveals a person’s primary drivers based on their innate response to psychometric words. The survey also shows how engaged an individual has been, or how much stress they have been under in the previous 90 days of their life. The AcuMax Index will give you insight into how well someone is being managed or motivated, and whether someone is truly a good fit for their role.
How can I learn more?
We offer several options:
- Attend a 1/2 day Profitability Lab: Introduction. >>LEARN MORE.
- Discovery Session - this is a one-on-one session (which can be done through online conferencing) that includes a variety of assessments, inclusive of the AcuMax Index. >>LEARN MORE
- Wired to Win! Your Path to Passion, Purpose and Profits - an interactive course perfect for the entrepreneur/business owner who wants to align their business with how they naturally execute. Includes your AcuMax Index. >>LEARN MORE
- Attend the Wake Up Profitable Boot Camp for Business Owners in April - this is the ideal option for the small business owner. You'll learn the 8 elements of human wiring and how to apply it to build a team, align your business and spot it during networking and the sales process. >>LEARN MORE.
- Schedule a demonstration or team building session - this is perfect for the business owner with a team who wants to improve their hiring, productivity, and profitability. The AcuMax Index can be used from hiring, succession planning, training, and leadership development.
>>Call (734) 223-3938 to schedule a demonstration to bring AcuMax Index into your organization or to have a team-building session.