Discover Your Path to Living Life Fully!
This insightful, simple and easy-to-read book shows you:
- Why understanding your innate wiring is important to living a life you love, staying consistently motivated, and communicating with effectiveness and grace
- Specific ways to invent new possibilities for yourself, your life, and your business
- Breakthrough tactics to create new rewarding and life-affirming paths you should know about and integrate into your life and life's work
Bulk Book Orders
Customize this book for your next event! Place your logo on the front cover and it becomes a compelling gift for your next event or a marketing tool for your organization!
Discounts for Bulk Purchases:
Contact email@example.com to inquire. Please provide:
- Your contact information
- The date you need the books
- The amount of books you need
In This Book You Will...
Discover Transformative Tools
- Reprogram your thought patterns from self-limiting to self-fulfilling so you get out of your own way – for good!
- Discover how one foundational tool can give you the courage to take you where you want to go in life.
- Understand your life’s cycles so you learn to spot exactly when change may be coming your way.
Identify Your Unique Wiring
- Uncover your own unique wiring
- Discover how to leverage your unique mix of wiring in the work you do for maximum and sustained productivity and enjoyment.
- Learn the secrets to creating meaningful relationships and understand what might be getting in your way!
Expand What's Possible For Your Life
- Expand your mindset. Self-reflection questions help you to discover your thought patterns.
- Learn how to tackle your assumption systems
- Consider things you’ve never thought of before
- Identify what you need to let go of to create possibilities with less effort.
A Consultant's View
As a career consultant in Michigan, the state with the nation's highest unemployment rate, I am well aware of the fear, anger, and confusion that accompany change. As more and more people grapple with change, voluntarily or involuntarily, they will need books like Lisa Minnini's "Me, Myself, and Why." Most of us like to have control over our livelihoods, but what happens when that livelihood goes away? We are automatically thrust into what Minnini aptly calls "a cloud of ambiguity." This helpful book provides specific techniques, such as vision statements, for identifying the ideas, emotions, resources, and insights that prepare people to take stock, fashion a plan, and move forward. And while she is well aware that people don't like change, she teaches that there is power and growth available to those who are willing to be "comfortably uncomfortable."
I started reading Me, Myself, and Why and I don't want to put it down!