Questions on Hardwiring/Natural Wiring
1. You’re the Founder of Excellerate Associates, the go-to training and mentoring company for entrepreneurial and leadership development. One part of your proprietary system is understanding your hardwiring. What is hardwiring?
2. Can you measure hardwiring and how?
3. Why is hardwiring important in leadership? – in running a business? – in team building? – hiring the right talent? in sales?
4. Do you have a real-world example or case study of how using hardwiring has produced bottom line results for organizations?
5. Your best-selling book, Me, Myself and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change helps the reader understand how their hardwiring effects their life. How does it do that?
Questions on Entrepreneurial Success
1. With over 395,000 new businesses started each month across the U.S., through your Entrepreneurial Edge SystemTM, you talk about pulling clients in, rather than pushing hard to get clients. How exactly does a small business owner bring in new business by pulling their ideal clients in?
2. Closing sales seems to be one of those things that business owners have the toughest time with. They hate doing it and often feel very salesy when they do. What’s the secret to closing on sales without getting salesy?
3. You talk about hardwiring. What is it exactly and do you have a real-world example or case study of how using hardwiring has produced bottom line results for businesses?
4. So many self-employed professionals experience feast or famine on a regular basis. To keep clients and customers coming in consistently, what is one thing a small business owners can do to have a pipeline of prospects and a waiting list of clients without burning out?
5. You have over 20 years of experience helping business leaders and entrepreneurs understand their hard wiring that cause business model changes and rapid increases in business just by this knowledge. Why is hard wiring so important to running a successful business?
6. Your best-selling book, Me, Myself and Why? The Secrets to Navigating Change helps the reader remove the frustration that can come from unanticipated change. How does it do that?