WEBINAR: Increase Sales: How to Fix Your Broken Sales Process with Your Authentic Sales Formula
Whether you are new to business or a seasoned professional with a team of sale people, you will discover:
-Key factors about your hardwiring that can make or break any business relationship.
-12 insightful hardwiring tips to create authentic connections when enrolling your prospects to clients and why these can make a real difference between someone doing business with you or walking away.
-The 1 system every business owners should have in their business to work less, enroll more and serve at a higher level.
Regardless if you’re new to business or have been in business a while, you will leave this session knowing your unique, authentic close formula for enrolling more prospects into clients.
Hosted by The Wellness Universe
When: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 12 pm Eastern Time (11 am Central; 10 am Mountain; 9 am Pacific)
WEBINAR: How to Say “No” and Still Keep Employees Happy
Be the best boss. Empower employees – even when turning down their requests – by understanding and appreciating what’s most important to them.
You may be the best boss on earth, but you will need to say no to your employees from time to time. For any number of reasons, you may need to reject an idea, turn down a vacation request, or decline a raise. If you want the business to succeed, you can’t avoid these types of scenarios.
As a leader, you can communicate with effectiveness and grace when you deliver information with a person’s natural wiring in mind. With the knowledge of someone’s wiring, you can recognize and appreciate what matters to them – leaving your employees empowered.
This topic provides specific ways to say no based on your employee’s natural wiring (which you’ll be able to spot) that can improve workplace relationships, increase productivity, and strengthen employee morale.
- You will be able to distinguish between behaviors and biological wiring and how that influences communications.
- You will be able to identify the 4 elements of natural wiring.
- You will be able to recognize the cues to determine what matters most to employees.
- You will be able to distinguish the most optimal way to frame a no that keeps the employee empowered and aligned with the answer.
Join me at the conclusion of the webinar for a live question and answer session.
When: May 2, 2017 at 1 pm Eastern Time
Tuition: Regularly $99. Only $50 using the Register Now link below.
HR Certification Institute 1.0
Free Teleseminar: Simple Steps to Successfully Scale Your Business
You are a powerhouse when it comes to creating opportunities, attracting talent, and serving your market.
You have big ideas. In fact, you have so many ideas it’s challenging to implement them as fast as you want.
You’re working hard but now it’s time to scale your business.
In this teleseminar you will:
- Discover the distinctions between growing and scaling and why it’s important to know these distinctions so you make the most of your big idea.
- Identify the #1 thing that causes your big idea to fail (and what to consider to align yourself with success).
- Identify specific strategies to scale your big idea.
- Learn how you can become masterful at moving big ideas from concept to reality.
Sponsored by: The Betty Brigade, Davenport University, Marketing Monsoon, Legal Shield, Wellness Universe, Holistic Chamber of Commerce, Evolutionary Business Council, Eydis Media
WEBINAR: Sales Prioritization: Scoring Leads to Gain the Most Revenue Fast
Implement a lead scoring system that is effective in separating your hottest leads from the coldest ones.
There’s good news and bad news when it comes to marketing and sales. The good news is that, with inbound marketing, you can attract a high volume of leads. The bad news is how can you separate the terrific leads from the tire kickers? That’s where lead scoring can be helpful. Implement it the right way and make the most of your leads. Implement it haphazardly and you could be wasting your valuable time and talent. This material provides specific ways to assess the right time to set up a lead scoring system, distinctions of a lead scoring system, and how to set up a lead scoring system to gain the most revenue fast.
Key Agenda Points
- Define Lead Scoring and How It Impacts Your Sales Process
- Set up a Lead Scoring System: Decide If Your Business Needs Lead Scoring by Ask Three Critical Questions
- Distinguish Between a Hot Lead and a Cold Lead
- Assess the Gaps With Your Lead Generation System
- Discover the Steps One Company Took to Increase Their Sales 90% in 30 Days
Tuition: Regularly $99. Only $50 when you Register Here Now.
Free Teleseminar: How to Become an Unstoppable Leader
If you want to expand your natural capacity for leadership and see the difference you make on a broader scale, attend this call.
Free Teleseminar: Relationship Marketing – Know Yourself. Know Your Network
Old school methods of high-pressured sales tactics and push marketing simply don’t work anymore – and they are outdated.
If you want to crack the code on enrolling more clients that feels authentic, then this session is for you.
In this free teleseminar, you will:
- Discover key insights into what makes people tick so you can be at ease with anybody.
- Learn tips to create instant rapport with others that causes you to effortlessly enroll others in your ideas, products and services.
- Understand your relationship to people and money – and what stops you in both areas.
- Get your hands on next-level networking tips that make a real difference in expanding your network.
Get instant access to the replay